added extras & community support
Why we offer Extra Support and Services?
In addition to the usual compliance work we do as your accountants, auditors and tax advisers we try to be pro-active rather than re-active. We are able to offer other services which may be of added value. We believe it is important to offer extra services and support in order to help maintain relationships with our clients.
We are GDPR compliant, so that we can ensure your confidential information cannot be compromised during e-mail correspondence between both end users. We also never share your data with anyone we have not had prior consent to send this information to.
What do we offer Extra?
- We send targeted topical letters to our clients on major changes that may impact them, along with suggestions on how we can help mitigate these
- For a relatively small annual fee you can sign up to our Tax Enquiry Fee Protection Service, whereby our fees are covered in the event of an HMRC enquiry. With tax enquiries often being expensive with the back and forth nature you can then rest assured that you will not get any large bills for us to assist you
- Receive tax facts which shows the tax rates and tax thresholds for the tax year
- Tax hot topics and booklets
- Receive topical newsletters (sign up on our footer)
- Email encryption
- Access to our vast network of trusted professionals who can assist you with other professional services you require. This includes, solicitors, banks and more importantly bank managers that you can speak with.
Community and Sponsorship
We like to support the local community. We do this in different ways:
- we often take two work experience children per year for 1 – 2 weeks. We provide them an insight into the accountancy world! We explain how we train and the different ways to study. Unlike many other businesses we do not sit them in front of a photocopier and kettle.
- We have also attended schools to give talks about what an accountant does, as well as offering practical advice.
We have been proud sponsors for many years of Bedford Blues Rugby Club. Our offices and Senior Partner played an instrumental role in helping to assist with saving the club in the late 1990’s. We still support the club in an ad hoc basis.
We also support Bedford Blues Rugby Club by assisting with the administration (without charge) of the Friends of the Blues.
To sign up the DD Standing Order Form can be found here.